Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Crazy For Love with Jessy Cortes

This story was inspired by love, love that end, a tragic story of a woman that became crazy after her lover left her.

We had a lot of fun doing this one, it was done at my friend David Café , "León Café Bar". It was an opportunity to set a small studio in a different environment.  For this session I used  2 Canon Speedlites 600ex-rt with a radio transmitter Canon ST-E3-RT, a small LED light, a soft box "Lastolite Beautybox 38cm x 38cm for one of the Speedlite and  a circular white reflector for the second one. To be able to control the exact amount of power I wanted from each flash I  used manual setting.

All the photos were done with a Canon 5DMarkiii and a Canon 24-105 and a Lensbaby soft optic. We also did some glamor shots that day that will be part off my next post.

Jessy was amazing like always, her play was so intense, my goal was to capture the intensity and let the photos echo how great her performance was.
 

The story,

" after her lover left her she went out for a drink, got drunk and became sad, and crazy.










Second part,

That poor woman got obsessed and crazy, obsessed with her reflection wanted to kill this reflection...
As you can see  Jessy got into her personage like a pro, she had no fear, she was amazing, a real actress a real star.
To get her to look as bad as possible, we used make up and harsh lighting, and the rest was Jessy play!!! I was only taking the shots, to get the mood she created.












I like to take the time to say thank you to my friend David, his Cafe was the perfect setting for our story. I also wanted to mention how lucky I am to work with Jessy, she is so talented and so generous, thank you Jessy:)))

To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment