Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Corel Painter 2015 "Cascade"

During a visit to my Friend Riyad  Quinta "La Quinta Anabtawi" I took a panoramic photo using 53 raw files, crashing my Photoshop many times during the post processing, but the result was amazing and I decided to do some painting on it using Corel Painter 2015, this program used a lot of juice and can crash too if not using a high performance graphic card, I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M extreme performance, I also have an Intel HD 4600 graphic card installed on my computer for other application. With a high graphic program like Painter Intel card can handle the workflow but it is a lot slower and will make the program crash from time to time.
My advice is that you check your card performance before buying Painter and do the 30 days free trial to check if you your computer can handle it. I always do the free trial before buying into any program.

The result from the panoramic photo below


To the Digital Painting using Corel Painter 2015


Corel Painter 2015 is in my opinion one of the most advance digital painting program.

 

 


To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment