Translate

New an amazing!!!

ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 – $49.99!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Session Boudoir, Lightroom Mute Color Preset, Model Jessy Cortes

When shooting Crazy For Love with my friend Jessy, we tried different outfits, props, lenses and lighting effects, during that set up time, I did few test shots, "a boudoir mini session", it was a great way to warm up.

I decided to process all of the images in Photoshop to do the basic corrections, after what I imported all of them into Lightroom, and applied Jade preset from Scott Wyden Delightful series, this preset added a hint of nostalgia and lowered the saturation,  it's a perfect fit for boudoir, the Delightful series cost only $5.00.

 I like to use Lightroom when I want to batch process my images, it's fast and easy.














Behind the scene shots,




To get Perfect Effect 4 for Free click on the link on the right of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment